Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been Busy...again

Yes I know...most people would think that I can't be that busy until I can't even update my blog or fotopages. The fact is yes, I am THAT busy. I don't even have time for myself. I only transferred my Raya picture which consists of kitten and cats only 2 days ago...Since moving to Nomad, internet life is over. No more fast connection (Unlike Shell last time)...and it's all work work work. I don't even mind sitting in a spot where anybody can see my screen (this was a major factor when choosing a workstation last time)...cos now I got nothing to hide...it's all work work and work...And pressure has arise..stressed level exploded...what am I going to do now? Feel like resigning...I am no longer enjoying life as before, I got no time for friends, I always cancel any appointment in the very last minute (due to unexpected issue) and I do fire fighting everyday...issues..problems...all that is music to my ears..Do you think that I should be a firewomen? At least I can do REAL fire fighting :D

Checklist -
1- Reen open house tonight
2- Farhat open house tomorrow
3- Hasnor open house - missed it
4- My own open house?? (I prefer locking the door for the time being) :D

And I have 60++ bottles of COKE at home (Vanilla and Original)..anybody want one? Coke has treated me so great :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

adesh, leh la bg aku 1 carton ... amalkan 5M. kurangkan gula.. eheheh

Anonymous said...

lama doh mung dok update adesh.. aku sll gak follow blog ni

Anonymous said...

bz lg ko.bile ko nk update cite lg nie.aku ari2 follow blog ko :D

Adeshi said...

mui - nak amek semua pun boleh

huda...lamanye tak dgr cter ko

muiena - aku slalu bz..aku kalo boleh hari2 nak update..kemalasan after balek keje :P