Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Promise to myself



I screwed up on so many things..
I changed my mind not to buy an apartment this year..
I have broke a few promises..
I should be running and winning in a marathon instead I cheat!
I should be jotting my everyday happening here..but alas..too busy to do so..

Hopefully with my future painted wall..I can be more in control of my own life..
And yes with the interesting future assignment as well :)
And I will be writing here as often as I can again..and start visiting my friend's blogs...I am sure thay have hundreds of posts that I haven't read!

And eh..wise man is here la..and he can fit in the small space between the windows that only a rabbit can :P

Picture was shot by Husaini the papparazzi..edited lamely by Adeshi..sorry if I ruined the originality of your work!

Good Night ----> Again it's because I am sleepy..it feels like night!

Adeshi's mood : Bored bored bored..I need to shop
Busgy's says : Again - My twitter http://twitter.com/bugsy_usagi. Visit me :)
Yoshi's mood : zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: