Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Smooth driving...

I'm on V-Power...and I can't believe I'm saying this but I hate Ron95!
Why? slow pickup and makes it hard for me to cilok2 the lane and climbing up the hills! And I don't know if it's only me, but for me V-Power is more fuel saving...I think Ron95 have this gas/fume (whatever u call) content more than the usual fuel...example..Petronas fuel..A lot of gas..and when u pump on the highest speed..it keeps bouncing back...And, I dunno whether there's a speed trap alert or what, but I can easily overtake other car on the highway...effortlessly...

Muffet is doing good :) And she is a sweetheart...I love her so much..
Not to forget the all time attention seeker - Bugsy, now need more attention than before..keep periscoping!
And Truffles...learning how to steal my attention with his cute glances and mouth :D And..he's now purring or grinding it's teeth to be exact (for rabbit) when I pet him...

I am missing them now cos this morning I don't have my 5 mins session with each of them!

No comments: