Thursday, March 18, 2010

SINFUL MEAL


Please do not be mistaken my post with the picture above..but don't you think it's just so cute???
Sinful meal that I am going to blog is about my addiction to....something...

Ok..It has been 2 days that I am on Maggi Curry+egg meal...and now I am feeling guilty because that's not a good meal to eat...and I ate it for my main course :P

I promised to myself that I will eat nutritious food next week filled with broccoli, carrots, potatoes and cauliflower...yummm..my favourite...
No one liked Broccoli? Hell, no..I love it sooo much I can live by eating it only...the thing is..I need to cook everyday to get a Broccoli meal..sigh

I am thinking of cooking minestrone or tom yum soup with veggies next week..or perhaps just steamed? I love veggies no matter how it cook, except deep fried with flour...that's a no no and that's not counted as veggie anymore cos it's already lost it's vitamins and nutrition...

And 3 kg next week? Wait for the official weigh in..I think I can do it ;)
Oh btw, watched Oprah and someone in the show mentioned that obesity is just the same as drug addict or alcoholic...food addiction that they can't stop..come to think of it..it's 100% true!

No comments: