Thursday, April 15, 2010

SUPERSTITIOUS?

I admit that I am not the superstitious kind of girl...and even if I sometimes do something superstitious, it is because I could find the logic behind it;not just blindly believe and practice!

Ok...have you ever heard about this superstitious/believe where, when your right palm feels itchy, you might be getting financial luck? have you? I've heard about it from basically from almost everyone...

I must say, back then when I was a kid, I kinda believe this...because it usually happens. Why? Because everyday my mom gives me money for school :) true? now, I work my own money...I seriously don't believe in that because there has been a few times where my palm itch but I have debts to settle and got no money to pay it off? LOL...

However, due to a surprising circumstances that happen lately (actually last night :P)...I feel that at times, it might be a sign :) Seriously, while I was surfing the net, doing my usual stuff (learning PS3 editing) my hand feels damn hot..burning...like you just hold a bowl of blended chillies....but I didn't..then it itches sooo badly....so bad..it turns red...I texted donat and he said that it might be my usual allergies cause by dust...

I was pretty sure that my hands are clean...since I just bathed....

And...a miracle happen...

I stumbled upon something that I could never imagine having....

And it was a good deal...without costing any dime...

And I can't sleep, awestruck and now still smiling :)

Again..I am sorry I can't share the 'stuff' with you because it is indeed very hard to get it...and when I checked again...it seems like the link only exist for a few second..waiting for me to find it :D

And this morning I found a few RM notes in my jeans pocket....

Should I go gambling today??????

No comments: