Wednesday, May 9, 2007




Things to remember...





1- Pay my Credit Card bills especially for the Canada trip...the conversion makes the figure goes WOW to me...beyond...far beyond my normal credit limit...


2- Pay my parking fees as well as the other bills to the management..sighed!

(-_-)


3- Pay 19 pound to my boss...for the Heathrow express+Bakerloo fare back then in London


4- Bring souvenirs for Marlena and Ayman and Kak Ati and Karen!! gosh..I always have short term memory on this...hop writing this down will work...


5- Not to eat more than usual...cut the food intake!


6- Go see Michael at True Fitness...he's been waiting for me for ages :P


7- Focus on work! I have a feeling I am off the track..but it is not actually..

just a stupid weird feeling ;)




Adesh signing off :)






1 comment:

erinchunk said...

adeshhhh!!welcome back!!glad to hear from you.anyways,betul ke u boleh tolong forwardkan resume?really appreciate it ;) thanks dear.if you boleh nanti i email kat u.wats your email?