Thursday, June 28, 2007

Time Table

I am very delightful...Shell Canada projects is coming to an end. But yet it’s not for long, another projects awaits me :P well..have to work harder to prove myself. I always feel that I am not good enough…Damn I should work harder…and harder…
I sacrifice a lot for this projects…especially my quality time with donut, my sisters and even myself.
Daily routine during projects-
10:00 am – woke up from bed
11:00 am – already arrived at workplace
11:00 pm – went home
12:00 pm – sleep
What a boring life I have during last projects!!! Now..coming to an end I have mooore ample time.
Daily routine when project ended-
9:00 am – woke up ( dunno how but I get up earlier when I am not so stressful ) 10:00 am until 1:00 pm – Martha stewart + PS2
2:00 pm – arrived nicely in Shell
9:50 pm – hasty to get back home
Hihi…I really have fun during end of project time..still get the allowances and yet not doing anything ‘FANCY’ at workplace.

syu and me chilling out at the office
the cute clip

even cuter on my nose...hahaha

(^_^)


No comments: