Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ANAK TIRI?

Hahaha..seriously it has been quite some time since I had posted something here. Seolah-olah dianak tirikan pulak blog nih. Well, I have been quite busy before the Eid Holiday and trust me, during that period of time I was too occupied with so many things. Work, of course and the new addiction...(drumrolls..) FACEBOOK!!!

Well, it is not that I am very busy with work but I was busy sorting out my time between work and facebook. I want to fully utilize all the time I have in the office for these 2 things. Hehehehe...funny but it is the reality that I was at first very hard to admit. If I have ample time, I will definitely browse the FACEBOOK. And now BLOGSPOT, FRIENDSTER , EMAILS have been abandoned and left alone by their cute owner :P

So now, I am trying to be more considerate and divide my time more reasonable between all this applications. (hey..isn't it only for work actually? hahahhaa)

And I missed the chance to say SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to all my friends and hoping that everybody did enjoy their holiday.

* Ini semua kerane FACEBOOK aku jadik huru hara..hihihi

4 comments:

HEMY said...

org kata facebook smpi 5 jam tak rasa sirf..tp aku tak hapdet pape pn facebook...ahahaha

Adeshi said...

hehee..cube try sekali...mesti susah untuk tak addicted...try tu maksudnye main betul2...kekekekkee...

Anonymous said...

i wanna see your baju raya! post it post it! kekeke

Adeshi said...

hehehe..mase raye tadek sesi fotografi...tp takpe..untuk cik yam yg comel kawaii ini..aku tangkap nanti..ala2 sesi fotografi la after syawal..hihihi