Thursday, November 1, 2007

DETOUR before WORK

Just got back from One Utama to collect the wayang tiket for tonite. STARDUST...the fairy tale movie that I hope won't be disappointing (as I'm the one suggesting the movie to all other 6 people)

And yes, as any other species with similar DNA like me(I'm talking about gurls), the objective going to One U is only, only to collect the ticket which cost myself RM9. And yes, since it is still early, I've decided to take a walk inside the shopping. Window shopping la kononnye kan...

First..to Esprit..then Nose..then Padini then etc2. The last boutique that I have visited is PDI, well known for it's cheap, simple yet very cute for my opinion. Then decided to buy something (It's my habit people...can't leave a mall without buying anything at all). At first it is only a cheap RM23 baby-T. Then I fancy this RM39 baby-T which not surprisingly fits very nicely and cute. Then..when I just about to make the payment, I saw the sweatshirt which is really bringing me back those memories when I still have my Giordano Jumper (my sister pinjam and sampai tadi, the moment i saw the PDI jumper I tak ingat yg she haven't returned it yet!) And yes people, as expected I bought that jumper :P

I feel satisfied and of course happy(tadek pompuan yang tak suke baju baru)..but now a bit disappointed with myself because I plan to invest in swimming class this month and really need to buy the equipments, fees etc2 and yet I still a hopeless shopaholic....

That the reason why I can't shop alone, I tend to buy a lot of stuff which I didn't need at all...if donut is there, he will obliged from buying..

Takpelah..at least I can wear it tonite mase tengok wayang...hheheehehe

No comments: