Monday, November 26, 2007

WHAT A NOISY WEEKEND

25th November 2007...the day my ear drums almost broke into pieces! Why? It's the Malaysian A1 Grand Prix held in Sepang F1 Circuit!!!

I got the free tickets from Donut's Team Lead. Sinan, Nuown, Asri and Amzahari joined us that day. We sat at the Main Grandstand! The nicest place ever (besides the paddock of course!). We are beautifully sat at the starting/finish line, in front of the pit stops and just opposite the podium for winners. Wow...I dunno how I am going to tolerate for F1 later if I only bought Hill stand tickets.

Alex Yoong only settled for 14th place..but all of us have fun cheering for him..our own Malaysian. And the 1st place goes to Suisse.Yay for Federer..erk? hahhaha...anyway..I enjoy the loud and high pitch sound of the cars...and I only survived the 1st round when I decided to buy for ear plugs. Seriously, it does hurt my ear drums so bad...You can even feel the vibration of the engine while you are sitting and also inside your ear drums.

When asked if we want to go again next year? Hell, yes! We planned to make this as one of our click annual events. And if anybody interested watching international sports show in Malaysia, don't hesitate to gimme a shout. I am always loving it...

No comments: