Monday, November 5, 2007

THE LAST LEGION or THE LAST MOVIE?



Watched this last friday with Fairuz, yes the fire marshall. Hahaha..Well, honestly I love Colin Firth and the only thing that attract me is him. So, I accompany Fairuz to TGV One Utama..tiket tempat lain sume sudah tiade gara2 terlalu lambat menonton tayangan yang hampir mati ini. So ini je choice yang ade.

The cinema seriously Sucks! No wonder GSC on the other wing is making a lot of money. Then in the middle of the movie the sound system broke. Terus dengar suara aje without the effects. Gile ke ape, my speaker at home 100 kali ganda lagi sedap ok!

Then came Aishwarya Rai..where in my opinion being fully manipulated by all those western filmakers..hahaha..stupid she..I don't see the chemistry between Aish and Colin and I don't see her as a great warrior as they try to potray it.

For me...the movie...not so good and I really2 feel sorry for Colin to accept this kind of role in this kind of movie. Aku plak yang lebih2 kan..tah-tah die punye la suke mase dapat watak ni..I guess this will be the last movie that I will watched in TGV One Utama. And they are renovating something but I bet the outcome won't be as good as what I am expecting. So better not disappoint myself and hurt my wallet by going there.

After that..lepak with Donut's Streamyx friend in Uptown until 3 am...huhuhuu...managed not to eat anything..Yes!

No comments: