Wednesday, November 14, 2007

THE BEE REVIEW

The BEE MOVIE was absolutely fun and I really enjoy watching it. Yes, I am a cartoon lover where I usually loves every single cartoon that is showing in the cinema. But the BEE MOVIE really have it's own difference..it provide a lot of info to kids especially, even it is a bit twisted from reality and also taught us to appreciate the BEE miracle juice=HONEY. The story line is very simple yet it didn't bothered me at all...hey, I'm here for a fun movie..so this is what I get which is very NICE!
The lovely Vanessa is protecting Barry from being Kill

And please...don't ever compare this to Ratatouille...If we keep the attitude of comparing this very often...then we always get upset on something. Try to be more open minded and throw away the comparison attitude once in a while and enjoy the show..can you?

flying overrated..only the high breed bee can take the job

And again..I wonder why is FLYING always been overrated by people? It is also here in BEE MOVIE besides VALIANT etc2.

No comments: