Friday, November 23, 2007

I GOT ROGER...NADAL...GASQUET...SAMPRAS

Yeas..I managed to get the tickets to Roger Federer match yesterday. It was AWESOME and very very breathtaking. Yes, I know this is only exhibition match...but having to watch my HERO live is not a chance that I can passed!

I bought the tickets from a guy in the internet..It's the RM83 tickets but he is selling me for RM150. Damn..I really hate these kind of people who take advantage of other people's interest!!! But, since I really keen on Federer..I broke a hole in my wallet and pay for 2 tickets...And it is worth it..I'm not sure how do I feel right now if I passed the tickets. Now I feel like I am on Cloud 9. Hahahaha....

Pictures? I get a lot of it..Nadal and Roger...a lot! But will only upload it over the weekend since I just transferred it to my PC at home and too tired to select the best shot of all time.

A concern on Malaysian ticket industry (ade ke?) I hope they will take Wimbledon match as an example. If person A can't come to the match he can return it back to the ticket counter and they will re sell it again on behalf of that person. So, there are no such stupid marking up the prices when it comes to last minute. They have the name on the ticket and there is no way that irresponsible people will resell it to the desperados that are willing to pay double...like me for example. I get a feeling that this kind of business always happen in Malaysia and I am only one of the thousands victims...We should think of something to avoid this happening in Malasysia.

No comments: