Sunday, July 6, 2008

SIMPLE TALK ON "BUSY"...

Some people claimed they are too busy and occupied wif work...and they keep on writing blogs about it...

Now..I am one of them...with a slight different...yes..I was and am too busy wif my work..my job...and my life...my long lost reborn hobby and of course my relationship..juggling these everyday driving me crazy...and that is why I haven't updated my blog since like ages..because I am busy...I am too tied up wif work and can't even write my own blog...I was too busy until somehow the idea of breaking up came to me...it is just because I can't take the pressure to concentrate on everything that is going on with my life...It's more to lesser the burden for me and other people..ok..no...i am still not single...I am only giving the break up idea a thought :D

I just can't do it...somehow I kinda made it..maybe...and that is why I am writing this blog...I have a bit of free time..ample time..
And I just hate it when people whining about how much workload that they have..and giving credits freely to themselves...I just hate this kind of people..and also ungrateful people...yes..these people exist in my life...and they are out there somewhere...

And yes..while I am writing this..Roger is down 2-0 to Nadal in Wimbledon...sigh...what a fate...just like me...

No comments: