Monday, July 7, 2008

ROGER LOSING IN WIMBY AFTER 5 YEARS...DAMN!

tough lost for him...I am crying too

If I am in his place..my face will be bitchier than this :(


Before the match..look at his Cardie..superb

He won it..:( damn


Yes..he lost Wimbledon to Rafa in 5 set battle 6-4, 6-4, 6-7 (5-7), 6-7 (8-10), 9-7, which took them almost 5 hours. It was a tough lost for him..as a BIG fan..I feel the dissapointment that he is facing...a line fro Rudyard Kipling's poem "IF" that is written in the Centre Court entrance summed up this final :

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on'

Okie..congratulations Rafa..and I am not very sure whether I am still his fan or not...I like him but after he beats Roger..I am not sure where do I stand now...

No comments: