Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New skin for 2009!


Finally I have pimped my own blog!!! It looks nicer now rather than the all-white blog. It's not that I don't like white, I will always opt for crisp clean background which is white. But adding colours to the navigation, sidebars etc making it more adorable and of course still readable!


I actually copied and modified the code from blogskins.com as I am waaay waay waay (notice the 'enthusiasm' there?) too lazy to invent my original skin. I know I would have done so if I were still a student which is 4 year ago (even with tonnes of assignment and final paper tomorrow) I am much older now and yes, people gets lazy when they grew older. Perhaps the cells reduce hence the laziness!


I do hope with this new skin where it really reflects me (Camera, Rabbits, Love, cloth pegs?), I will write more interesting stories in 2009! (in the background- Yeah Right!)


Current mood : happy as Roger ease his way stylishly to the Semifinals! He defeated Del Potro (also good looking body :P). Lalalala...way to go Roger!


Adeshi out!

No comments: