Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Candela Lights and Candeloo


This is sooo cute! My friend put this lamp in her wish list for wedding present. And here it is. The lamp that is chargeable and you can buy a lot of it and charge it babe!
Just look at the pictures...aaaww..they are so pretty and cute and nice and have everything I want in a LAMP!
This is the Candeloo


I am crazy about this lamp...wooo...totally in love..but need to buy online. I don't see anywhere in Malaysia selling this...mmmmm
expensive..shipping cost...exchange rate.. :(
This is the Candela Lights

Candle but in a different and safer way. Imagine this lamp queuing up at the sidewalks of your house or the staircase...ooowh..soo in LOVE with them all.
Can I put this under my wish list? Hopefully somebody can buy this for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable arent they? gerammnyee but very priceylah. ooh candleloo.. i guess the only way i can have them is by buying them myself! ekekeke $$$$$ *sigh*

Adeshi said...

hehe..itulah cikyam..sgt2 comel.
kalo beli sgt mahal..for their rate considered ok la..ade tak candleloo anywhere selling in japan?
buy one for me!
i want one!
uwaaaaa...
sambil gigit telinga candleloo :P