Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Planning for Weekend Escapade
Well...me and my old friend is planning for a short break from the hectic work routine...the time that they have is so limited and maybe they can only get one day MC...for me..hahaha...I can apply for a month if I want cos August is rest month for me..no more projects yet! But, a bit suffer cos I didn't get the allowance..but..time for myself and for my friends is more precious than the per diem that I receive.
These are the places that we plan to go.
Haven't decided yet but hopefully it's all become reality:
1) Bukit Tinggi - at first I think it's a good idea since it is very near and we can save up the travelling time. But on second thought...what the heck will be doing there for 2 days? And also my definition of vacation will absolutely have to do with beaches-even if I dunno how to swim..IRONIC isn't it..hehehe
2) Pulau Kapas - the most voted but as to time reason we have to passed this..uhuhuhuu
3) Penang Island - I recommended this spot as we the youngsters can really have fun..shopping, beaches and night life. It really suit our need. Beside, I am thinking of dropping by my aunt house :) Miss her
So..I really hope they will agree on Penang as I really miss the sea scent of Penang...
Penang...Penang...Penang..
wait me up...

No comments: