Wednesday, May 7, 2008


The so-called Fire Drill @ TH Perdana

Eventhough I have worked for 2 years in Arinso, this is the 1st time I experienced the fire drill practice in TH Perdana..it's almost like a virgin to this practice in the building (~~Like a virgin...touched for the very first time...*madonna 's hit 80's single in the background~~)

So, we've been informed that the practice will be somewhere around early May. And, making the right guess it's this week. And they did it today. But, why are they doing it at 10am??? mean most Arinsonians are not coming to the office yet(if i knew i will extend my beauty sleep until 10am..sigh) So, those who just came in informed me that the Fire truck is already downstairs...and before the alarm rang, I make my way down from 33rd floor to ground by the ELEVATORS :D. Pretty smart huh? Downstairs, there are a lot of arinsonians waiting at the boulevard of the broken dream. Some of them are just arrived and some of them are already prepared. Yeah, we are all very good in escaping ourself from trouble. That is what a good consultant does!!

Most of us (including me) making our way to the Starbucks, foodcourt and kopitiam to just lepak while waiting the fire demo to finish. I mean, I am not gonna stand there for an hour just to watch the demo that I have already seen a million times before. Well then, that's how a fire drill practice should be done...without haste, without sweat...and without pain..and even with food, drinks and good companion!!!

* notice that during high school or college the frie drill is always at 3am in the morning??? sighs...

No comments: