Monday, May 12, 2008


THE WHOLESOME WEEKEND

It was tiring, it was exhausting, it was amusing and best of all...it was terrificly FUN!
I will say that my last weekend is kinda mix emotion on the positive and negative side of me...

Saturday
Swimming class from 9:00am-12:00pm...this is my 2nd class and together with me is Syaz, Yang and Anis. Great accompany but I seriously didn't understand why is my confidence level was so low that day. I can't even float like I used to. And my fear is controlling my body and I can't even do the breast stroke's feet movement that we have just learned, I guess it was a really bad day for me. I came home feeling exhausted and disappointed with myself. I only go out at night watching Speed Racer in Alamanda. Great movie as I have the memory of watching this cartoon when I was very young. And I do enjoy the cartoon a lot!!!

Sunday
Another swimming class. Now I feel better. I have gained my confidence back and fight the fear. We learn the hand movement, and breathing in a 2m pool and learn to kick ourself from the pool floor up, and best of all...terjun2 dari tebing! It was terrifying moment where you need to jump and fall into the water? Sound like a no winner for me. But instead of thinking too much, I just jump like a bird..yes seriously like a bird and that makes my technique wrong. You have to keep your hand straight or up during the jump, instead, my hand is totally like the titanic style (Popular hand gesture by DeCaprio and Winslet in Titanic) and it makes me hard to touch the pool floor. It was fun and I was very happy to gain my courage again..so in the evening I bought another swimsuit from Arena in Pavilion. They have the item on sale and I get it with only RM74 for a top and shorts. Not bad huh?

Monday
I know, this is not weekend but I do feel great about myself today. I have no Monday blues. Maybe because the 3rd class is this evening and I can't wait to dip myself in the pool..wink2..and even better..can't wait to wear my newly bought swimsuit!! wuhuuuuu....

Wish me luck today!!!

1 comment:

theshoppingplace.com said...

sobsobsob..kecewa aku tak dpt berenang2 ngan korang..

n cisss...kelas renang cancel daaa..