Monday, September 14, 2009

Del Potro vs Nadal

It has been quite some time since I've last wrote...and it has been quite a few many times I have used this phrase :)

I am watching the men's semis of US Open...my 2nd or maybe 3rd..nahh 2nd I guess hero (next to Roger, Nadal 3rd seed for me :P) Juan Martin Del potro is playing against Nadal :D

A good game..a good accompany since I am working this late at night to settle my backlogs emails and action...

It has been a very busy and stressful week. Lessons that I learnt, don't ever believe anyone..(I sounded more like a FBI agent rather than SAP cons).

And I have been doing this - mind blog..I really really want to blog..but have too many things to do..and I hummed my blogs in my mind..LOL

Hey..anyone watched Serena vs Kim? was a good game but I really don't appreciate on what has Serena done. never a fan..and now..hating her even more...

Fedex game is next..playing against Djokovic..best of luck..and with all the luck this year..I think it's Fedex - Del potro final this year...(Donat will surely hate this statement as he is a true nadal fan!)

Btw, I have another blog site - www.chestnutpictures.com. I've frequently updated it (at least more than here)

Adeshi mood : Working..
Bugsy mood : Hi Truffles..you are so cute!
Truffles mood : Hi people..I am Truffles..Bugsy new friend. I am not his GF as I am a male. Check me out at chestnutpictures!
Yoshi mood : Busgy and Truffles really makes me energizes and running :D

No comments: