Sunday, September 27, 2009

A friend...

All of a sudden, a friend (or more like my foe) came to visit me..uninvited friend..his name is flu :(

Am not feeling well..runny nose...a lil' bit of coughin' here and there...huhuhuhu...

Bored...Since during Raya, I have a lots of Q&A session with my family..I think it is rather fun sharing it with the readers...and there is one burning Q&A that is lingering in my mind...waiting to get out...

Q&A of the day :
Q : Why do we need a watch?
A : If happens that we involved in an earthquake, plane crash or trapped in deserted island (touch wood2) at least we know the time.
Q: What about your everyday lives?
A : I have hand phone so it can also tell me time...no need for the watch except when disaster strikes. Cos I will always carry me hand phone all the time!

You found this weird? Just wait when I posted other Q&A..this is the simplified version of the Q&A session, as the original version might take pages to finish!

Adeshi mood : Down with flu
Bugsy mood : I am back to my hometown
Truffles mood : I am back too...

No comments: