Monday, September 28, 2009

Mind Doodles..

If I were a boy...
I will fall in love with Katy Perry..honestly I think she is perfect...very very cute face! gorgeous body!

If I have a DB9 (Aston Martin car)
I will get parking tickets everyday...and park wherever I want...

If I have a gorgeous body...
I will wear bikini to work...LOL

If I am a celebrity...
I will change the world behaviour on how to treat a rabbit! They are not for eating nor clothes!

If I can control time...
I will be the meanest creature on earth..contra to Hiro Nakamura...

If I have a million ringgit...
I will buy a nice apartment in Mont Kiara and a DB9..eh..not enough...just a fancy 2 seater will do...and buy Donut a SUV to carry stuff around..LOL

If I know Roger Federer...
I won't be here working my ass off on SAP...

If I have the courage...
I will quit my boring job and start my own photography empire! I have strong believe in myself but lacking the courage!

If I can change a person...
It will surely be... :) People close to me will definitely know!

Q&A of the day
A man felt sick after having his Iftar at a friend's house. On his way back with his kids he complaint about his stomach ache, and resolve on going to the 'post office' :
Q : Eh...is the post office still opens late at night like this?
A : Of course, people have to 'use' it at any time of the day...
Q : Ha? Why post office?
A : Hahahahahahaha

Get the Q&A this time? Not as straight forward as the first one...but yeah..that's how it should be!

Adeshi mood : Snowed under!
Bugsy mood : Sleep
Truffles mood : Yay carpet..promise not to shi2 on this...
Yoshi mood : zzz

No comments: