Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Check Spelling
I WANT TO FIGHT...I AM A FIGHTER!!!

Yes...that's right. I want to fight my hydrophobic symptom that is becoming more and more seriously!!! I don't really understand why it became worse each day. So, after watching Air Crash Investigation yesterday I understand something that doesn't really make sense to me at first. The guy that survive a plane crash says "To overcome my fear of flying, I took flying lessons and fly to the scene again. This is how we should fight the trauma of the plane crash". I used to think that if I am afraid of something, don't do it..avoid the thing. But here, it really make sense to me.


Thus, I am challenging myself for a swimming lesson with Jaja this February!!!I am short in cash but I try to fit into this problem later as I am really excited to start. After finishing the 5 class 2 hour session, maybe I will take the competitive lesson in Sunway. I want to prove to myself that I am better in anybody that can swim since their kindergarten days!!!

3 comments:

theshoppingplace.com said...

a'ah jom belajar ngan aku..pastu kite gi pulau perhentian buat snorkeling..pastu gi amik lesen scuba padi..pastu kite scuba kat aquaria ngan ikan jerung..best..best..

Anonymous said...

hehhe..banyak gile plan...boleh2..satu2..kasik aku lepas swimming dulu...wakakkakaa

Anonymous said...

mana bleh Jaja nak swimming sbb jari dia dh injure la Adesh..sbb dia concentrate sgt wat SPNG smpi jari dia kne operate. sian dia :P

jaja...mcm mana nak swim dgn jari yg cedera nnt ikan jerung bau darah la :P ahakssss