Thursday, January 24, 2008


IT'S DAY 11 and the ADDICTION OF RF CAP

Yes..yes...It has been almost 11 days since I last wrote my blog. It has been a tremendously busy week for me, not to mention the work and the love of the sport. What's up with me lately?
I've been busy during work as it is now realization phase which is CONFIG TIME people! And unluckily, the Australian Open starts on the same week. Even when I am in office, I always watch the online scoreboard at the website and monitor my favourite players. I've tried onlive live streaming but it won't work using my laptop, some restrictions bla bla bla.

Anyway, I am glad that Rafa and Roger made it to the semi finals. Today Rafa will fight Tsonga (Looks like aborigins but from France? I never see a Frenchman looks like that) the new emerged tennis talent. Both player have great forehand and not to mention a great stamina where they tend to chase for every balls no matter how far or how impossible it might look. On the other group, Roger had made it and will fight against the world no.3, Novak...frankly speaking, lately I always worried watching Roger plays as he doesn't seems like in a good condition for AO. But, I always believe that he will make it and won the AO grand slam again!!!

Many people say that this is only a hiccup in Roger's career, but for me..things like that do happen. Don't make it too hard on him..he's trying his best. Even for us, we also have our own hiccups in life...I am having hiccup in my career too right now where everything I did didn't seems right to me and sometimes I feel like a STUPIDO! But regardless what I or other people think, I will always try my best and have the Roger Federer spirit to move me forward.

And now...Roger have made my life more fun and I feel young again! I wonder where is my 6 years of life wasted..no achievement whatsoever...Looking at the tennis player, they already on top of the world at the age 21...what am I doing during my 21's? Nothing..nothing..all wasted. Before It's too late I have to do something to make full of my life :D

I hope I can make it...and I hope I will have a balance life in the future. And now...I am craving for NIKE shoes...the black shoes with white swoosh and RF cap (picture above) that he wore in AO. These are the 2 things that I longed right now...Anybody wants to give it as a gift? I would GLADly accept it..XOXO

No comments: