Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MY INSPIRATIONS


This is Roger Federer from Switzerland. When I have no mood to work, I always browse for his bio or achievement and not to forget cute pictures to motivate me to work again. Do anybody ever wonder how does it feel when you are on top of the world? I even have his banner in my room (I bought during his exhibition match with Pistol Pete at Shah Alam) I am a teenager again!!!


This is Rafael Nadal. Only at his 21 years old. His bad/cute habit is pulling his underpants without him noticing-as shown in the picture above. That makes this guy a funny person and he seems very nice and childish. Remember the lying-feet like a star gesture he made at Roland Garros when he won French Open? Just cute!

Why Am I writing this? I missed tennis and I feel bored without tennis news etc. The most I can do is to google them and read and read and read...

No comments: