Monday, January 28, 2008

PUBLIC HOLIDAY? HOW COULD I MISSED THAT?

1st Feb will be the Federer Teritory...ooops...federal territories holiday for KL or also known as Hari Wilayah. I don't even remember about that until somebody at the office were talking about it. I can't believe I forget a coming public holiday.

I think it will be mainly because I feel sad for Roger's loss during the semis to Djokovic. Roger's played very good but Nole plays it better. But please be remind that this is not the end of the Swiss Maestro...losing sometimes is ok and it can actually makes a person more alert and better for the next game.

the eerie and weird friends

Weekend...despite watching tennis I went to watch Sweeney Todd - Demon Barber of Fleet Street. My opinion, it's a very very very disturbing piece of art by Tim Burton with a very sad ending. Well...I hope nobody will imitate the behaviour shown in this film as it is very cruel and not human at all!!! Please people..dun bring your kids to watch this and dun watch this with them if you bought the DVD!!!

No comments: