Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 2 (10 April 16 April) - Cruise Phase PP+PV

Current weight - 67.4kg
Weight Loss - 0.9 kg

So I am moving to 2nd week of Cruise Phase...it was a lil' bit easier this week as maybe my body has already give up on the fact that it might get carb or sugar...lol...it just give up! I ate vege + chic with more ease!!!  Once the veggie is in the menu, the diet gets more easier!!   And not to mention, I have 'cheated' a few days in Week 2...let's check the list of crimes that I did :

Crimes
1- I did not alternate PP & PV..instead i go with PV for 3-4 days (no weight loss!)
2- I get back on track and do PP for 2 days (weight actually reduced to 67.1kg on Saturday!!)
3- After 67.1kg on Saturday, and I was at my hometown I ate Sate for dinner (loads of sugar i assume) and in the morning I had a dinner bun for bfast as I was so hungry..no other alternative stuff to eat (theres only fried meehun-nono) and I was having period pain and needed to eat before I take my meds

So that's the cheat!! And now I am on day 2 or PP again to get the numbers reduced back as this week target is 66kg....today weighted at 67.4kg and I really really hope that by next Monday I am 66kg!!

Wish me ALL the luck in the world!!

2 comments:

Cik Sar said...

wht.sungguh jeles ok .. kire ok la tu.. frm 70 kg to 67 kg...jeles sangat ni...

Adeshi said...

Sar...correction...from 72kg on 1st day till 67.4kg now after 3 weeks...weeeeeeeee