Monday, April 16, 2007

Back in Shell...4 more days counting to Canada
I am back at Shell...doing preparation for Shell canada country rollout...I was excited yet terrified with this new experience...as I am gog to CALGARY, CANADA!!!
I will be taking off on 20th April and back around 29th April...I am right now quite scared of the upcoming event...I wished everything will be ok...and I will be doing a great day there....
Inspite of the excitement...I had this paranoid feeling towards this...WHY?
  • I never like to travel by plane (thanks to National Georaphic-Air Crash Investigation)
  • I haven't been anywhere with more than 12hours timezone differences...
  • I never did this module in my life
  • My Visa is not approved yet until today

Series of nightmares haunting me...luggage is empty...forgot to pack things up...Canadian Shell person come here...so there is no need for us to come..I was late at the airport...and the list goes on...

I hope I can fight all this...and hope claire bennet words "I walked through fire and didn't get burned"...comes true in my reality....

Adesh Signing out :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mimpi best2 lak mlm ni ok? hehehe :p

Adeshi said...

hopefully mimpi best2 la plak..melancong best2 at london n canada