Monday, April 16, 2007

Moving...A new Start

It was so tiring...it took me like one whole day just to get it settled..but with the help of my dearly donut..and my lovely sisters(which i dun really remember what is their contribution except for those gossip after everything done)..also..cicak for his great contribution...the new family member ceri off course for carrying the TV :)
And now I am finally here...
My own space...
My own place...
My own sanctuary...
My home sweet home :)
For those who are asking...I will held a housewarming soon..when my stuff is all neatly unpacked and a few furniture is added :D
And also...thanks for Sinan..cos it happens that his lorry driver number that makes my day :) but for the rest...thanks to u too...
..asri..ijat..alin..julia..dayang..akak..syu..to name a few
Love u all dude!

Adesh signing out ;)





No comments: