Monday, April 16, 2007

Makan and Makan at my sis's fren's house at Desa Angakasa
I wished I had the pictures of foods on the table..let me name it..roast yummy chicken..potato gratin(my sis made it for this event)..bihun goreng...cinnamon bun..cakes..muffin..apple salad..it was so fulfilling and I end up with bloated stomach at the end of the nite...

The potluck party was held at my sis's fren house in Desa Angkasa Jln U-Thant. The place was soooo very nice..resort like and low rise condo unit..How suddenly I wish I will settled down in a place like that..very near to KL but it feels like you are in resort somewhere in Bali.

Back to the potluck story..actually...I was there by accident as I was lepaking wif my sis at her house..and she need to go to the potluck...It happened that I didn't bring the house key....And yes..I have to follow her...But it was really an enjoying treat :D I hope they can invite me next time...hehehehe...

Adesh signing out :D

No comments: