Thursday, April 26, 2007

Kul-Heathrow-Calgary


Well..at last I am flying off to Heathrow...after series of nightmare and paranoid feelings, I manage to make it :)
I am flying off in business class....in style off course..and once u are in the business class area...everything seems different...stewards become more friendly..no..super friendly...the chair is soooooo nice...u can adjust it to almost 180 degree...and the food..unlike the bento box in economy, they are serving real food..u can actually choose the dish.
For me I had :
1-Sate for appetizer (the best sate i have ever tasted)
2-Sirloin steak for main course
3-I forgot what I had for desserts
4-And generous amounts of juices..hot drinks..cookies...


That was for dinner...For breakfast..I had mixed grill...strawberry yougurt drink...and breads...they are serving this all in white plate...not the plastic bento box :)
Well...I get the door gift which is the L'Occitane cosmetic bag...and also..I really love the green tea perfume they put in the toilet rack..it was so nice..probably Im gonna buy it sooner or later...or i will bodek the steward to actually give it for a souvenir on my back back to KL next week.


Arriving London


We took Heathrow express to go to London :) it was a tremendous and so overwhelming experience to me. The fare cost me like 20 pound which is..RM100+...erkk...so expensive..but..i dun mind as I am not sure when will I get this next oppurtunity.


London is so nice...we went to Leischester Square, Buckingham Palace, and walking around like crazy tourist taking pictures early in the mornin g as it was only at 8am...

I love the weather..chilly wind :) But it was so tiring as we do carry the laptop with us and walk all the way from Picadilly Circus to Victoria...we decided to take Voctoria rather than picadilly on our way back because it was so far to walk away that far.


London security..not bad...normal restriction...Then we rest in the Business Class lounge...so relaxing...time to catch for the Air Canada. Behold calgary, I will be coming to you shortly :D

Adesh signing out :)


Here are the pictures that we manage to snap during our really short and fast trip to London.


No comments: