Monday, April 16, 2007

First Plot..of humiliation and laughter

Me : Hey, can u come around 9pm to 10pm..
Andrew : (read with thick chinese accent) Aaa..ok2..I will come to ur unit around 9-10pm....I will ring the door bell..
Ting tong....I opened the door and there he stand with my agreement..he is my real estate agent....
Me : Come in laaaa....
Andrew : Ok2..
He slowly enter my apartment...
Andrew : Eiii..you haven't move in your stuff yet ah?
Me : Haiyoh Andrew..this is all I have la :P
Andrew : Ooo..sorry2..I thought you haven't move in yet...
Huhuhu...yes i know i dun have a lot of furniture yet..In the really big huge gigantic hall there lay only a 21 inch TV with TV bench...but a lot will come in later..months by months...i need a bit of patience to live in this simple house..but my room..it's perfect..I have everything that a master bedroom should have..name it..and I have it :) I love it so much...

Adesh signing out (",)

No comments: