Monday, September 10, 2007

JAPANESE AIRLINE a.k.a JAL
During the trip to Aussie I have to transit in Singapore and fly on various flight - MAS, JAL and Qantas Airlines. But the most interesting of all is JAL, the interior design is unique!
And most of all, they have caera's from cockpit. They aired it on the screen during take off. You can really see the runway, the real take off as if you are the pilot. Of all the flight I have flew, this is the best of all. When I can see what's happening outside, it really stress out my fear of flying.When we were up in the sky, they switch to the bottom camera and can see the view below.
And another unforgettable moment is during the touchdown. Whoooa...seriously..I feel like a pilot.
This is the most inventive idea of all and I am seriously waiting for someone to implement this..and yes..Nihonjing never let me down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was more impressed with the time it take for them to board all of us in within 20 mins and we still arrived 20 mins early!

Adeshi said...

it's the japanese...they always think they can do anything..but most of the time..they are right :)