Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Transformer quiz...
(http://www.funflip.com/quiz/transformers)

I took this link from Fiza's blog and try it out...actually trying to prove something to myself. Of all the quizzes that I took online, be it Heroes, or Super Hero I always be the antagonist or better known as villain. And usually it is not a mini co-star villain, but I ended up being usually the most powerful of all like Sylar...again and again. And also some bad super hero. Do I deep down inside me have the ability to become one of the most powerful villain? I always feel like I am a really good person no matter what super power was blessed on me and I will always use it on good cause.

But after taking the Transformer quiz, I end up being MEGATRON himself. Strange, I always have this scenario inside my mind, if (touch wood) I were one of the suspect for a big crime, and need to answer a few questions to proof yourselves not guilty, I think most probably I will end up in jail even if I am not guilty...Touch wood..touch wood...touch wood... And sometimes this antagonist thing, it creeps in my sleep where all the soul in the world wanted to kill me...I hate that kind of dream. And always, they will use water method to drown me down. I guess this explained why I am a HYDROPHOBIC, a really serious one.

I AM
77%
MEGATRON
Take the Transformers Quiz

1 comment:

HEMY said...

fuiyoo..megatron tu..gila ah!!