Monday, September 17, 2007

A long lost friend...

Not really a long lost friend, it is only so called like that. She is one of my primary school friend back then years and years ago in SKPZ - Sekolah kebangsaan Pendita Zaaba. She is in the other class and as far as I remember that her mother is my Maths teacher (garang juge..takot) and her house located just opposite the post office. I bought this month issue of Rapi (I am addicted in buying any magazines..to kill the boredom) and as I am reading and flipping the pages of it I saw this girl appear in one of the section. Something like success story of people that have loose weight. At first I didn't recognise her...(after all the make up etc2) but later her name does rings a bell. It's Muhaina Othman...she's always there in my Friendster's list but little I had the effort to keep in touch with her. I guess, I need to congratulate her for this..not for the magazine spread..but for the weight loss success she made :)

No comments: