Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Second storage in Cicak?
While I'm riding the taxi to the office, I pass the road where I have met an accident 1 year back then. But it is actually the usual road to the office. The ever famous Jalan Kuching roundabout. Suddenly this memories crept again in my mind where I have loads..loads of stuff inside the bonnet during the accident. The part where creates a smile on my mind is when Cicak was towed to the police station to log the report, I need to get all the things inside it to make it easier for the mechanics to repair all the mess.
This is what I remember bringing to the post office. I felt like an immigrant rather than a person who just had a car accident.
Crossing the street me and donut was holding:
1) 3-4 pairs of heels and a sports shoe
(convenient when I feel like going to the gym)
2) Lots of papers which I kidnapped from Teliti :P sorry
3) Boxes..where I can't remember what's inside
4) And the most of all...A 4-5litres Pyrex pot which is really huge and heavy. I purposely leave it there when I took it from my hometown cause I am so lazy carrying that to my house.
5) And also, CD,books,magazines,and sweaters and jackets.
Hehehe..I felt so embarrassed in the police station actually..looking like either an immigrant, flood victim, fire victim...or any other victim that you can imagine. But the last thing they expect happen to me is a car accident. Hahahahhaa...
Since the event, I think I am more careful with what I placed inside Cicak and try to make it as minimal as I can...
Isn't it a wonder, how small events can change a person's life :)

No comments: