Monday, August 20, 2007

A week in PD 2

11th of August, Donut, Sinan, Asri, Ejump, Kama, Anis, Hairul and me went for a weekend mini trip to PD. PD again for me for 2 consecutive week! ~Well, I know it's not really mind breaking event like most people would say, but hey..no matter where, the most important thing is the crowd. Simple example, Imagine yourself stranded in one of the island in Caribbean with some people that you truly hate...I mean where's the fun in it even if it's the most beautiful place of all? Am I getting my points out here?

This mini trip consist of 3 events, Sinan's birthday bash 10th august, Asri's Birthday bash 11th and also my anniversary 12th august. Instead of spending it doing the usual urban flow, we decided it will be PD even if there is too many hardship before :)
(cancellations and rescheduling even at 7:00 am that morning itself!)

I'm not gonna elaborate on what we did last time. Let the pictures tell the story :) But we did enjoy our self there with 2 rounds of banana boat riding where I didn't ride because of past bitter experience. And mandi laut non stop! Where I didn't join often cause I am afraid to the sea. Hehehe..hey..like I have always said..feeling the sand beneath my feet with the sea water splashing on my feet is more than enough for me :)



No comments: