Monday, August 20, 2007

Visiting Fasharuzie's son Mirza Aqil before my first PD trip...
Well, akak, rynn, pahada and me decided to take a detour to Fasya's house to visit her newborn baby boy- Mirza Aqil...

If I'm not mistaken Aqil was born on 23rd May 2007. And we brought him presents as Rynn presented him with babycare products and me..off course everything about trend and style! I give him clothes...3 pairs..and one of it is sooo damn cute with the matching mittens and socks...hehehe...

Fasya cook for us Gulai Lemak Ayam, sayur choy tam and sambal ikan bilis cili api with extra2 hot paste. Well, I am on diet so I didn't enjoy it as much as rynn, akak and pahada enjoys it! I realize that I kinda miss her cooking back then while we were rommies.

We do hope Fasya and her newborn will live a happy and hassle free life :) Good Luck Fasya!! On our way to PD, we drive using the old road. Very challenging I would say (Thank God I am not the one driving) as there are cow accidents with aprilla superbikes and also army of tanks going back to the camps...Are we deep in the forest ? Errr....

No comments: