Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tempahan Baju Kurung for Hari Raya or any occasion

Anybody is welcome to make tempahan for this coming Hari Raya...and the price is so affordable

Price Quotation
  • Baju Kurung : RM 50
  • Baju Kebaya : RM 60

*Additional charges applies for lining, tulang belut, mata lalat (not that expensive)

The tailor works is remarkably neat and nice. Seriously trust me on this. And for those who already knew the tailor which is my big sister - Kak Yang will fully agrees on this!!weehuuuuu

I will upload the baju kurung picture which she make for me and I love it so much...Not to bias on on her work, but she did a really great job!

So anyone can tempah from me and I will either :
  • Bring you guys to her home to take the measurement
  • Give the sample baju kurung for her to measure

Hope to hear from anyone soon (*_*)

No comments: