Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stiff Neck
Huhuhu..I don't know why lately I always have stiff neck or in another word neck pain. It has been like 2-3 days since I encounter this..it started with my right neck and shoulder and the pain was terrible. I end up patching Kool Fever on the neck to work and took Ponstan to ease the pain. Another morning I woke up with the same pain but on the left. The pain in the right shoulder is still there, but tolerable...and now it goes to the left neck. I feel like taking MC for today but it seems a bit inappropriate since I already took 2 days MC for this month because of fever after going to the beach!
And yes, now I realize...all these pain including flu, migraine and all is coming back to me since I encounter the fever. I guess my antibody is not strong enough after the fever thingy....
Regardless the pain, I still do enjoy reading the Count of Monte Cristo...what happen now to the story?
Count of Monte Cristo?
Edmond Dantes is on his way plotting an escape plan in the prison with a friend which he need to dig around 10 feet only with pot holder just to get to see him. Can't wait to see them escape....By the way, Edmond Dantes is the main protagonist in this story and only aged 19 when he was prisoned without knowing the crime he committed. He already been in captivation for almost 5 years. He didn't committed any crime, but those who are very jealous of his achievement (future ship captain, will marry a pretty girl and had the fortune in his right hand) had this conspiracy made and blamed it on him. It all started with a letter...only an anonymous letter! I guess jealousy occurred not even in Malay communities like we have always heard "Biaselah orang Melayu, same-same Melayu pun nak dengki"...it has changed a bit on my perception of people...

No comments: