Thursday, February 26, 2009

Am I THAT young?

I don't think I look young...sometimes I think I look older than my age...but sometimes..people mistakenly thought that I am young...how young? Let me write down a few series of 'young' events -

1- Last year..during Hari Raya...I've waited for my sister to pick me up at R&R Tapah..(tumpang my friend yang tinggal kat kedah - thanks Su..)...I already sms-ed her half and hour before arrival..but being her..she only woke up and took a bath half an hour after I arrived..and another half an hour for the journey (it should be 10 mins..but she was a new driver..bear with it)
During my 1 hour stay at R&R..to be exact in front of Baskin Robbins..the waiter suddenly turned into a monkey :P
He flirt and flirt...he even offered me ice cream..but I refused (bulan puasa la..nasib la tak amek eventhough mase tu tak pose :P)..then I said..'adik..akak ni dah tua la for you..pergi la cari budak muda2..ramai tu ha..'..and he is baru habis SPM..huhuhuhu...he said..one or two years older should be ok blabalbalablablaa...aiyo...then I said..I am waaay tooooo old for this flirt game...makes me feel ashamed of my age :( then he make a guess...I am at least not more than 23 years old..maximum...errkk...wrong..i told em..I am 26..(last year laa)..they are very very surprised...and didnt believe it :P but then 1 hour of chatting with him...haishh...thanks to my sister :(

2- This morning masa turun lif...my neighbour asked..'Sekolah lagi ke?'...arrkkk???? Aiyaa...

3- At The Curve weekend bazaar while browsing for simple tote bag 'Beli la adek..ini kalau bawak pergi kuliah manyak bagus..buku semua boleh letak...manyak stylo'...huwaaaaa

And more series of young events that I can't even remember...but honestly..I dont think I look young...but I do feel young inside :D

Mood : waiting for lalalala

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ... cutenyer story ni... ha ha ha

nenek kebayan sempoi said...

maybe sbb ko cute kot.. ehhehe nampak comel je mcm budak2 ...