Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

After writing yesterday blog about being true to myself in workplace...I watch Oprah for a while while waiting for my taxi.

The topic is about Women at work. And the person that she's interviewing has almost the same characteristic as mine.

She's a 'pleaser' at workplace...Do whatever people ask (even if it's changing her personality) just to please the boss...to get increment..to get better position...to get recognition...And..after 8 years...She's not appreciated...she became frustrated...she had breakdown...(I am not there yet...trust me..even 2 years is waaaaay too long for me...

She said, she's a good actor...she acts everyday..until she hates herself..she can never remember her real self anymore..uuh..scary...

After those blablabla...then she is now opening her own shop. Living happily with the family and she can be true to herself.

Well..most of the women in this show..quit. They take the risk and fortunately it works. Hmm...I am thinking...the clock is ticking...My head is spinning...

Time for a change? Should I explore the world and leave this all behind?

Mood : Shock, rational, logic, intuitive

3 comments:

tfarahat said...

:( don't leave us. please....

Adeshi said...

eh..sape ckp nak pergi ni? i thought that u yang meninggalkan kitrg semua??

Anonymous said...

I think u should continue to be the real you.. wherever you are,incl. work place.

And yesss... jgnnnnn tinggal kami... oh adeshi hehehe (eeee... tried to pic me singing this song...scarryyyy)

-niza-