Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh Yesterday!

It was a very long day..a tiring day indeed...started my day early around 9 am (for me it's early as I am working on evening shift) and feeling so excited. We went for a karaoke session at Red Box Plus The Gardens!! Yay!! I went to the office first to setup my laptop and do some stuff...and walked down to Red Box when Farahat arrived. I thought Nik is still sleeping :P but he managed to make it even if it's a little bit late. Good try Nik! :P

It was worth it! RM16.50 per person with a lunch set, salad buffet, drinks, the most important part is 3 hours of entertainment and fun all the way...(all the way..sing it ala celine doin :P)

Night time..went for dinner at Athene's crib...such a lovely place! Loving it! But it feels like a little bit of lacking of soul..hmm...just pretend that you understand...it was quite a lengthy dinner..and my back exhausted due to sitting at the dinner table for hours!!! Oh dear..oh dear..I was very tired when I reach home..and btw..thanks for the ride home Nik :D My donat was toooo lazy to pick me up since it was almost midnite :( (I told him I should be leaving around 10pm..yeah right!) Back home..Bugsy needed attention...ok Bugsy..I miss you too Bun..I open the cage and there he was..licking my face hands and asking for me to pet him. Ok ok...It was a nice feeling when a rabbit licks you..as it is they only licks people/other bunnies that they really love...and if you are a human..it's means more..meaning they love you to bits! So..changing his wood shave..cleaning the cage..pheww...then off to sleep!!!!

Woke up and feeling exhausted...a little bit dizzy as well..planned to come early for the pre-sale everywhere...ok..before that Adesh..check your Maybank online...damn it! still no sign of salary..fine..I couldn't take the nice tour to Isetan then..sob sob...But I need a nice shorts and hat for tomorrow's photo marathon (again!) and yes..I will give up after one hour of walking around in town with cameras trying to get the best shot! But at least if I have a nice shorts, I would feel a little bit excited if not much...

Mood : penat..malas keje again cos cannot have the detour...
Bugsy mood : relaxing..lying down...looking at me..okok..I will pet u in a while ya!

No comments: