Tuesday, February 3, 2009


My Dutchy the duchess


Isn't she adorable? She? I thought I have 2 bucks? Now I have 1 buck 1 doe?  Well,  being an amateur rabbit owner, I do make mistakes on determining their gender.  Last weekend, while my rabbits hanging around in the living hall with me,  suddenly bugs is acting strange...He chase baby dutchy non-stop.  Looking at this situation, I suddenly thought that dutchy might be a doe instead! Then..Bugs bite her neck and...aijoor...then I scream and put dutchy into the cage.  Hmm, I think it's a gurl!  So, their cages have ben separated and each got smaller space!  

And I think, I am gonna buy another 2 rabbit, bucks and does as I htae seeing rabbit living alone in the cage since now they have been separated.  Huhu..I hope I can handle 4 rabbits at 1 time!

Mood : Lazy for work...up for something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you sure you bought the correct gender this time adesh? heh heh.

Adeshi said...

I dunno laa..they are a very confusing creature I would say...:9
hopefully betol this time..but I still have doubts