Monday, February 23, 2009

My Findings on the Internet


It is not surprising how poor my knowledge is in the business related topics. When I read all those bombastic words and terms in one of the website, it makes my head spins, but not in the negative way...in a positive way...or in other word, mind stimulating!

This is the part that caught my attention while flipping through the content of something called Corporate Culture - Yes, it is for CDP...hihi :

LOSING ORGANIZATION - 9 signs
1- Fuzzy Vision
2- Lack of Leadership Skills
3- Discouraging Culture
4- High Bureaucracy
5- Lack of Initiative
6- Poor Vertical Communication (If it's not because of SPNG, I wouldn't know that 'Vertical' is used widely in business terms :P...I thought it's only for photographs!)
7- Poor Cross-functional Collaboration (This one sounds like one of my meetings :P)
8- Poor TEAMWORK
9- Poor Idea and Knowledge Management

And sorry to say this...no offense to anybody..but I somehow feels that the symptoms is already here...here I mean here...huhuhu....

Mood : Sleepy...worried (CDP is only 70%)

No comments: