Sunday, April 19, 2009

A HOT and satisfying weekend

I thought it was only me that is suffering from the heat attack...

After reading a few of my frens blogs...i am not alone :)

I thought my body have some biological issues...sweating all day all night...

Relief..but it was such a HOT weekend...and satisfying for me..spending quality time alone with myself...I should do this more often...It is such a cure to my stress! I feel revive and some part of me has been awaken again!!

Adeshi mood : happy :) lots achieved during the weekend...thats what I call quality time..but worried about Bugsy
Bugsy mood : I am acting weird...
Yoshi mood : zzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

tfarahat said...

hahaha...thot you are on menopause?
it is too hot to be outside.

Adeshi said...

i tot i was having a 20-ish life crisis :P..again 20-ish life crisis