Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello World

Ever noticed that every programming language will use 'Hello World' phrase for the first display session? So cliche..and I don't know why I am talking about this..it's just came to my mind!
I am alone at home...it's 11pm Friday nite..nothing to do as there is too much to do..ahah? Basically..too much to do leads to nothing to do due to laziness...and today I had a crazy day at the office..meetings (And I thought it's Good Friday hol in UK..but it's next week!) And I only starts work at 630pm :( with tonnes of deliverable...

And my dearest 2 guys Nasi Kerabu Guy and Chaiwalla a.k.a Wise Man - wonder why Chaiwalla is wise? really contradicts!) is not here in the office. I have an all girls room..which is ok..I can adjust my bra anytime I want :P or scratched my back freely :P (as if i didn't do it before :P) but the downside of side..less fun :( real less...and being typical women (ooopss...sorry..sorry...no offense) they are hardworking! Really hardworking people..and I am more on the masculine side when it comes to work...shortcuts..lazy..offensive..ignorant :) so it is really really bored..urgghhh

Oh..Nasi Kerabu Guy had a slip disc..no..nothing about compact disc..it's the backbone shifted or sprained or something..pretty bad..will only comes to work on 20th April. And yes, my partner in crime is no longer there..and had to work with a temp replacement Dimple Lady. No more undercover work for both of us...all overcover work now :P And Wise Man...being the teacher's pet to our Director has been summoned (LOL) to help the Lady Boss...but I know..he loves leaving the project.it gave him an excess baggage of fat as we always heart our heart out when the tension level rises.

My favorite wedges...Oh..I have such a looong middle toe? (is that what they name it?)



I bought a new sandal as my old wedges's hook was broken :( dammit...I hate spending on something unexpected but at least..I am enjoying my new sandals :D Anybody know where can I fix the hook or get a replacement? I reallly love it as Donat bought it for me :( and he handpicked those for me as welll..and I am into Red sandals nowadays :D

Oh..one of the topic in the Testing meeting that caught my interest..the Kingdomality test...most of my peers get either White Knight - Helpers or Black Knight - Challenger(..(half of the population)...And I feel a little bit proud as in my group (Explorer) there is only 8 people (we are the creative people who can plan effectively and creatively to meet the goal) and again..there is only 4 DISCOVER among the whole population of 101 people :) Too many creative people in Testing can create chaotic scene..we know how to find a way for something..even the bad way :)...and probably those walls are not white or blue anymore..I love maroon office wall for a change...and stained glass..not just frosted..and nice curtain..not blinders...ooohh...too many discoverer is way too dangerous..but we only have 2 maintainers...Testing needs more..they need to follow procedure blabalbalablabala!!!!!!


New discovery this week - I love plain water...i can drink it now without cordial :) wink wink..miss u dear...BUT..I put 3-4 slice of fresh lemon..so it tasted a bit sourish..and I looove it..no more plain taste or chlorine taste..and it's good for my health..as no sugar added..just lemon and a little of love for my body which makes it even better :D The Ribena on my desk is gonna be the last one :D I am now starting to buy Lemons Lemons Lemons...yummy...


OMG..I have written like a loooong and boring entry...ahh..nevermind..it's not gonna be published in Reader's Digest anyway! And can't wait to check out April's DCM :D It's gonna be fun.

Have you ever felt that sometimes your personality is form by people around you?

Adeshi Mood : Tired..and I need a summer dress...now now now!
Bugsy mood : I want to go out and play tonite...plsss..and i sometimes sneezes..hmm..doc?
Yoshi mood : Bukit Broga? Yippeee.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U can’t drink plain water b4? Wow !
But, sound good with your improvement now.
Congratulation!

Adeshi said...

Err..plain water can make me die :P ahahha...yes..lemon does help to ease down my cordial addicts