Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sweet addiction


I admit! I have this addiction...with singing/karaoke-ing!!!

There was an episode called - Guilty Pleasures where me and my colleague went to a quick lunch+karaoke session at the Gardens Red Box! It was such a stress relief (for the moment it is)!! And everybody sang their heart out!

To our Chaiwalla's blog on karaoke! ----> The pen addicts


Donat, being told about sessions of karaoke escape that we had during in the day, wants one himself! Note - we both are crazy about singing since we met each other...weird right? We didn't invite anybody cos we want the session all for ourselves!!!
So, I went to Red box again for lunch karaoke yesterday!

It was worth it..

RM18++ (exc gov tax 5% and serv charge 10%)
1- 3 hour karaoke session in a nice cozy flat screen wireless mic room
2- Appetizer and desserts buffet
3- A nice set lunch
4- A drink


And we sang our heart and throat out :P It was tiring until both of us can't control our vocal anymore and sang off pitch on purpose. It was fun...And Viva La Vida has been sung twice by me :P..sooo addictive and HIGH!!!

And..things that I discover - My tone can carry Amy Search tone but not Awie...(Rock Kapak for the first time in karaoke!)
Adeshi Mood : Migraine on the weekend..nice huh?
Bugsy Mood : I am well prepared to play
Yoshi Mood : 8GB new CF card! Yay...RAW RAW RAW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RM18++ @@?
How much the total fee actually?

Really worth it.

Adeshi said...

RM20..add 15% tax on top of it :D