Saturday, March 14, 2009

A call from a friend...

Fren : Adesh, jom tgk bola tonite...
Adeshi : Whaaattt? Aku dah lame gile tak layan
Fren : Ye ah kan sebab Nistelrooy tadek..meyampah aku
Adeshi : Memang ah..malas...siyes dah lame tak tgk (siyes dah lame tak hang out tgk bola)
Fren : Ye ah ye ah

I only knew that Man U vs Liverpool just now (4-1) kesian Man U...
Last time I am one of Man U fan..no more..too overrated...
And I don't watch football that much anymore...

Thinking back on all the football memory, makes my heart sad..all is gone..the memory is gone..the feeling is gone..it was one of our ritual during semester break..sighs...

And I still remember how mad I am when Netherland didn't play their best during world cup...I swore to strip off my shirt (watching at Hartamas)...I am serious! Result = draw..strip session cancelled...and the part that my friends never know until today..I dare to say that and hold on the promise is only because I have my spaghetti underneath my orange shirt! hihihi...cos they kidnapped me from my quiet night and dragged me to Hartamas to join the fiest!

Those are the days...
Those are the memories...

Mood : Confused...sad...depressed..mixed emotion..tennis..
Bugsy mood : Please...cage??
Yoshi mood : Rest for tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone have thier backup plan :)
Nice story nway